Nose: Deep red with vibrant crimson hues, the nose features dark cherry, mulberry, Satsuma plum fruits, combined with hints of French oak spice, liquorice, mocha and dark chocolate..
Palate: Rich and concentrated and layered with dark berry fruit, cocoa and savoury spice. Long fine tannins provide structure and balance and the fruit shows exceptional length and poise.
This superb shiraz was picked in March 2012, matured in quality French and American oak and bottled in May 2014. Ready to drink now, or cellar until 2025.
Wine Show Awards
- Gold – Selections Mondiales des Vins International Wine Championship, 2015
- Gold – Winewise Small Vignerons Award, 2014
- Gold – Wine Showcase Magazine, 2014
- Silver – Melbourne International Wine Competition, 2014
- Silver – Boutique Wines Competition, 2014
- Bronze – International Wine and Spirits Competition, 2014
- Bronze – Great Australian Wine Challenge, 2014
- Bronze – Australian Small Winemakers Show
Contact us to request an order form or call us on (08) 8382 3023 to place your order.