Nose: Delicious toasty oak featuring nutmeg and a trace of vanillin. Boysenberry and plums. Lifted spearmint and liquorice with plenty of freshly ground black pepper.
Palate: This superb multi award-winning wine showcases rich, luscious dark berry fruits, plum and blackberry. It has a very long palate with seamless integration of elegant nutmeg, oak and rich intense varietal fruit. It also features dark chocolate, white pepper and hazelnuts, with a hint of vanilla and has elegant, silky tannins.
Wine Show and Other Awards:
- 93 points – James Halliday
- Gold – Royal Adelaide Wine Show 2008
- Gold – McLaren Vale Wine Show, 2007
- Platinum Gold – Wine Style Asia International Show, 2008
- Gold, Great Australian Shraz Challenge 2010
- Silver – international WSA Wine Challenge, Singapore 2010
- Silver – National Wne Show, Canberra, 2010