Nose: Featuring lashings of choc-mint with red berry fruits – Blackcurrant, plums, raspberry and cassis.
Palate: This superb multi award-winning wine has a rich mid-palate of boysenberry and raspberry layered with hint of cocoa and spearmint, balanced by supple velvety tannins. The palate is very long with an elegant balance of natural acidity, oak and fruit.
This rich and fruit-driven shiraz was picked on 14 March 2005, matured in quality French and American oak barrels and bottled on 15 September 2006.
Wine Show and Other Awards:
- 92 points – James Halliday
- Gold – Australian Small Winemakers Show, 2007
- Gold – McLaren Vale Wine Show, 2007
- Silver – Wine Style Asia International Show, 2007
- Silver – Royal Adelaide Wine Show, 2007
- Silver – Small Vignerons Award, 2007
- Silver – McLaren Vale Wine Show, 2006
- Silver – Winewise Australia Awards
- Silver – Royal Sydney Wine Show, 2009
Contact us to request an order form or call us on (08) 8382 3023 to place your order.