Nose: Deep red with rich purple hues, the nose showcases spicy berry aromas with a touch of spearmint and pepper.
Palate: A classic example of a round full bodied McLaren Vale Shiraz, the palate features blackcurrant with dark plum and a hint of spearmint. Well balanced with round velvety tannins and a good finish.
Wine Show Awards
- Gold – Great Australian Shiraz Challenge 2011 Gold
- Silver – Australian Boutique Winemakers, Sydney, 2011
- 3-star (Bronze) – WineState Magazine
- Bronze – Royal Adelaide Wine Show, 2011
- Bronze – Australian Small Winemakers, 2011
Contact us to request an order form or call us on (08) 8382 3023 to place your order.