The Reserve version of Shimply Shiraz, this wine has all the favours of the award winning 2008 vintage. A multi award-winning wine and a superb example of the best shiraz McLaren Vale has to offer.
Nose: Deep red with rich purple hues, the nose showcases spicy berry aromas with a touch of spearmint and pepper.
Palate: Rich, round and mature, this full bodied wine has a palate featuring dark berry fruits including blackcurrant and dark plum with a hint of spearmint. Very well balanced with round velvety tannins and a good finish.
Wine Show and Other Awards
- Gold – Great Australian Shiraz Challenge, 2011
- Silver – Australian Boutique Winemakers, Sydney, 2011
- 3-star (Bronze) – WineState Magazine, 2011
- Bronze – Royal Adelaide Wine Show, 2011
- Bronze – Australian Small Winemakers, 2011
Contact us to request an order form or call us on (08) 8382 3023 to place your order.