Tasting Notes: 2008 Vintage
Nose: Deep red with crimson hues and lifted lush berry aromas.
Palate: The deliciously refreshing palate features rich dark berry fruit with underlayers showing hints of spice with delicious and sumptuous roundness. Showing all the hallmarks of the rich fruit driven Shiraz for which Braydun Hill is famous, this luscious award-winning wine will complement red and white meats, or serve as an aperitif. Serve chilled.
Wine Show Awards:
- Royal Adelaide Wine Show 2012, Silver
- Wine Style Asia 2008, Silver
- International WSA Wine Challenge, Singapore 2010, Bronze
- McLaren Vale Wine Show 2009, Bronze
- WineState Magazine 3-star [Bronze] 2011
- Royal Adelaide Wine Show 2011, Bronze
- Australian Sparkling Wine Show 2013, Bronze
Contact us to request an order form or call us on (08) 8382 3023 to place your order.